Inversion tables are mainly used for the treatment of lower back pain. It typically looks like a pivot. In order to use it, you must lie on the table and tie in your feet tightly to the bottom of the inversion table. Then you have to start the pivot mechanism, letting you to flip upside down with the table.
Inversion therapy put the body of the user upside down. As a result, the gravity starts working in the opposite direction allowing the body to get stretched. This gravity stretch gently decompresses the vertebrae, providing a great relief from back pain.
You may find various articles on Eatmovehack based on the use of gravity inversion technique for treating prolonged back pain and headache. Lower back pain can occur because of several reasons, for example, spinal misalignment, bad posture and weak back muscles. Most of these problems are related to the effect of gravitational forces.
Most of the people assume that inversion tables can be used only to alleviate persistent lower back problems. But, in reality, there are plenty of more reasons for using an inversion table. The following are some additional benefits provided by an inversion table:
– Using inversion table on a regular basis will preserve your height. The exercises that can be performed with this table minimize the shrinkage of your vertebral column.
– Inversion exercises, when performed regularly, reduce the impact of gravitational compression on your neck, spine, back, hips and knees.
– Inversion exercises help in improving blood circulation. Also, it increases the oxygen supply of the body to speed up the healing process of painful muscles.
– This treatment helps in increasing the flexibility of the body.
– Inversion table exercises increase the supply of oxygen in the brain, resulting in an improvement in memory and concentration.
But all these benefits can be enjoyed only if you choose the right inversion table. For that, you must first read the inversion table reviews and if they are satisfactory, only then buy the product.
Hopefully, this information would be helpful for you. To read more benefits of inversion table, read a fantastic post via this link.