Soy candles are being quite liked by all because of its organic aspects. A candle prepared from soy wax burns cleaner with little dust released as the candle burns.
The soy candle do accumulates certain amount of black soot on the jar, but the amount is quite less in comparison to paraffin candles.
Soy candles are also non-toxic, so they won’t release toxins into the air as they burn. You can read about soy wax candles at http://www.decorativedecor.com.au/.
The nicest thing about soy wax candles is that while making them, Emu Oil & Almond Oil if you want them for soy based massage candle.
These soy candles are considered as one of the greatest inventions in the candle industry today, as they have gradually replaced “paraffin” based candle with a natural wax alternative.
Along with this, they offer end numbers of advantages on health point of view.
For your consideration few of them are listed:
- Soy wax candles burns cleaner, as very minimal soot is released as the candle burns.
- Soy candles burn serener (the wax melts at around 40 C).
- They burn between 25 – 50 % longer permitting the cologne to be released for a longer period.
- Soy is a eco-friendly wax, it is biodegradable and all containers can be rinsed with hot, soapy water to be reused.
How To Make A Soy Massage Candle.
Interestingly you can even create your own soy wax candles at home. Below all the ingredients are mentioned to make a soy candle.
- Soy wax.
- Vegetable Oils such as almond or emu oil.
- Essential Oils.
- Pot to melt your wax.
- Candle jar.
- Safety sticker and
- Use jars to make your candle while pouring correct amount of wick, weigh out your wax and melt.
- For each 100 gm of wax, 30 MLs of vegetable oil or 1/2 vegetable oil and 1/2 emu oil will be required.
- Melt the soy wax, then add essential oil.
- Pour the wax into prepared container; while pouring melted wax, you can add wheat germ oil (natural Vitamin E) also.
- Let the candle to cool down and set for approximately 24 hours before you use it.
- If need more ideas on DIY soy wax candle making, just scroll down this link.
Hope you find this article informative.