Today, here in this post we will give you step to step instructions on how to setup wireless range extenders. Wireless range extenders work to improve the signal strength for different reasons such as gaming or smart TV streaming, or general laptop and mobile devices like iPad or iPhone. Wireless range extenders receive wireless and “repeat” the signals into the air. Setting up a wireless range extender is very easy, even a non techie person can setup wireless extender with little guidance. If you also want to setup a wireless range extender at your home or office, then follow the steps given below:
- Plug the wireless range extender into power outlet.
- Wait for the power light turns green.
- Connect your device with wireless range extender through an Ethernet cable or wifi connection.
- Launch any web browser in your connected device.
- Enter www mywifiext net or http 192.168.1.250 (IP Address) in the address field of the web browser.
- The New Extender Setup page displays.
- Click the NEW EXTENDER SETUP button.
- Complete the fields on the page and click the NEXT button.
- Verify that the Access Point/Extender switch is set to Extender and click the Continue button.
- Select your router's WiFi network that you want to extend and click the NEXT button.
- Provide the login credentials and click on next.
- The registration page displays. Complete the registration fields and click the FINISH button to complete the extender setup.
If you get any issue while setting up Wireless range extender, then feel free to contact our technical experts at My WiFi Ext Fix and get the required help.