CBD products like CBD oil drops deliver cbd directly into the blood. This is great for absorbing CBD, but may not be ideal if you want to apply CBD to specific areas of the body.
In this case, CBD balm is the perfect solution for you. For more information about cbd balm in Rhode island, you can visit https://www.lovewellfarms.com.
Image Source: Google
How does CBD Balm actually work
CBD balm works in two ways. Mix CBD extract with the same luxurious moisturizing ingredients used in the best lotions in the world. In addition, three different moisturizers have added natural ingredients with their respective benefits.
When you rub the balm on your skin, you will immediately feel its moisturizing effect, as it restores elasticity and moisture to your skin while increasing blood flow to the dead skin cells.
How can you use CBD balm
- Mix some of our CBD balm with a carrier like grapeseed oil for a soothing massage oil. Just add some drops of lavender essential oil to enhance the soothing effect of the massage.
- Rub a little CBD balm on your feet after a tiring day at work.
- Rub a little CBD balm on your knees or elbows.
- Rub CBD balm on the muscles after vigorous exercise.
- After a tiring day at the computer, rub a little CBD balm on the back of your head.
How fast does CBD balm work
Some people report feeling an effect within a few minutes after rubbing a CBD balm on problem areas. However, if you are using CBD for long-term problems, it's best to use a balm for up to a week before deciding if it's right for you.